We strive to get your investment rented quickly, but it is more important to get the RIGHT tenant.
Remember that as your managers, a problem tenant for you is a problem tenant for us. We are highly motivated to give you the quality tenant you desire. Spending time up front and finding the MOST QUALIFIED tenant for your rental creates a good experience all around, versus one that is stressful and frustrating. No one wants to go through an eviction, this is why doing a thorough screening job at the beginning can save you headaches down the road.
Oftentimes people think they just need to do a quick credit check and verify employment but there’s more to it than that.
Our high quality tenant screening process digs deeper. When screening potential tenants, we follow a comprehensive process and take a look at the following;
- Run credit to determined credit history, review applications debt to income ratio, current and closed accounts and looking for positive credit
- Verify current income and employment
- Calling current and/or previous landlord to verify rental history
- Government Issued Identification
- Social Security Number Verification
- National Eviction Search
- Pet Related Paperwork (if necessary)
Our screening process is not just based on a credit score only - we take a detailed look at the applicant history. This process has proven to be extremely successful.
San Francisco Bay Area Leasing Services
Kenny Realty also offers leasing services in which we process a new tenant into a vacant unit. When a unit becomes vacant we:
- Coordinate and supervise work needed to prepare unit for occupancy
- Show the San Francisco Bay Area area property to prospective tenants
- Thoroughly screen applicants
- Check credit history and search for prior evictions
- Verify applicant’s income
- Check previous Landlord reference
- Prepare the lease, addendums, and disclosures, as required by California State Law