Application Process & Rental Requirements
General Information About Completing a Rental Application
- Positive picture ID will be requested at the time you submit your application for processing
- Each person over the age of 18 years who intends to reside in the subject dwelling unit must be included in the Rental Application
- Each applicant applying must qualify solely and individually in regards to the following: credit, criminal and rental history. Income verification as stated below will be considered as a household qualification.
- Application must be completely filled out and signed and/or electronically submitted
- Application Fees must be paid prior to processing the rental application
$30 per adult (anyone over 18 must apply)
- The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
- This covers the cost of processing your application and obtaining your credit report Applicant acknowledges and accepts that Kenny Realty represents the owner of the property for which applicant is applying
- *All applications are subject for approval by the owner and may be denied by the owner of the property for reasons not listed.
- Application processing time
- Management makes every effort to process applications within 24 to 48 business hours of receipt (pursuant to applicant providing all necessary paperwork - ID, RVF, proof of income)
- The processing of an application can take several days if we do not receive a response from previous/present landlords, employers and other references
Management will make a reasonable attempt to contact previous and present landlord(s)
submitted by Applicant; however, the ultimate responsibility for supplying this information
to Management lies with the Applicant
- NOTE: Management reserves the right to deny tenancy on the basis of an inability to contact the references provided
- Some properties are in high demand! In some cases, there may already be applications submitted at the time you submit your application. We cannot guarantee any unit, although it may be available at the time your application is submitted. Units are rented to the first approved applicant with the full security deposit paid. A security deposit will not be accepted until the rental application is approved.
Our background check consists of collecting and reviewing the following information:
- Credit score
- Identity verification
- Public record search
- Criminal history
- Rent-to-income verification
- Eviction records
- Employment verification
- Rental history
Yes, credit scores are important to us, but we are more interested in the things that created the credit score than the score itself.
Your GROSS monthly income must be a minimum of 2.5 3 times the monthly rent. You will be required to provide proof of income by current paycheck stubs, bank statements or tax returns.
You will need to provide your current and previous landlord information for Kenny Realty to call for a rental reference.
If your rental history includes: late payments, eviction(s), excessive lease violations, excessive property damage, unauthorized tenants/pets, pest infestations due to tenant negligence, improper notice to vacate, three or more late notices within a 12-month period, noise or nuisance violations, two or more NSF charges, or outstanding balance owed, you will not be approved for a lease at Kenny Realty.
Ways to Pay
- Credit Card
- Venmo - @kenny-realty
- Check ( mail or bring to office ):
- Kenny Realty, Inc.
- 100 Arroyo Dr.
- South San Francisco, CA 94080