San Francisco Bay Peninsula Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in the San Francisco Bay Peninsula by selecting from our list of San Francisco Bay rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
Three Bedroom Cape-Cod style home in Great Neighborhood - Water/PG&E/Gardening Included
This three bedroom, two and a half bathroom home is available for rent in South San Francisco. It features a master bedroom with En Suite Bath and small walk in closet. The other two bedrooms have large closets and good storage space. A laundry closet is available with washer and dryer hook ups. This home is located in Francisco Terrace, in a great neighborhood adjacent to Centennial Trail (Walking/Biking/Orange Park/Dog Park) and South San Francisco High School. It's a 10 minute walk to Bart, Movie Theater and Mall and surrounded by Restaurants, Grocery, Bowling Alley and Dry Cleaner. It's in a safe and diverse community of long-term homeowners and families with children. Very accessible to 380, 280 and 101. 10 minute drive to South San Francisco's Bay Trail or just over the hill to Pacifica's Beaches.
- Master bedroom with En Suite Bath and walk in closet
- Recently remodeled bathroom
- Laundry Closet available should the tenant decide to bring their own in
- Study area on the landing between the two upstairs bedrooms with electrical and shelving
- Storage/Tool-Utility Room off the kitchen with backyard access
- Small backyard patio
- Mud-Room/Front Step Enclosure
- located in Francisco Terrace, in a great neighborhood adjacent to Centennial Trail (Walking/Biking/Orange Park/Dog Park) and South San Francisco High School
- 10 minute walk to Bart, Movie Theater and Mall and surrounded by Restaurants, Grocery, Bowling Alley and Dry Cleaner
- in a safe and diverse community of long-term homeowners and families with children
- Very accessible to 380, 280 and 101
- 10 minute drive to South San Francisco's Bay Trail or just over the hill to Pacifica's Beaches.
Cape-cod style home built in the 40's and updated a couple times since. This home has character with unique nooks, storage space and shelving that can serve the needs of a family. Mailbox is secured with a key with a front step enclosure to hide deliveries and packages. A Garden Cottage unit is also on the property with long-term tenants. Entrances on opposite sides of the property provide autonomy and privacy. Garbage cans are identified by unit and located behind the shared and secured gate to the left of the property. The gate locks from back and is accessed by each tenant through their own backyard/patio.
**** there is an occupied ADU in the back that has it's own entrance and backyard ****
- Included Utilities
- Gas / Electric / Water / Gardening Service /
- Heat Type
- Move In Special
One year then month to month
- Date Available
- Located Near
- BART, movie theatre, mall, Centennial Trail, restaurants, grocery, bowling alley, dry cleaner, highway 380, 280 and 101
- South San Francisco
- Parking Description:
- 1 Assigned space and street parking